Eat: Gallery Vask

Bonifacio Global City is really a hip place to work and play. No wonder one of its restaurants has been rated as one of Asia’s Best - Gallery Vask. 

Dinner
There are 2 restaurants, 1 is Gallery Vask which is an upscale fine dinging restaurant that serves elevated Filipino cuisine. 

For a more casual dining experience (and cheaper), there’s Vask Tapas Room (where we had dinner) that serves Spanish cuisine. 

To appreciate the food, we got their tasting menu (which was 7 dishes, I liked that 2 of them were dessert hahaha) with wine pairing (because we’re fancy like that).


The restaurant has an outdoor space where you can have a good view of Bonifacio Global City, and a great place to have some pre-dinner drinks to get your appetite going.

Pre dinner drinks
I must say, the food was really good, I mean no wonder they are ranked 39th  among Asia’s best. It was delicious and tasty that we (well me in particular) didn’t really mind the price, I actually thought it was worth it. 













Definitely 2 thumbs up, well we may not be eating there again soon, maybe next time when there’s a special occasion. :)

Cheers to friendship
 
Follow me on my social media channels:

Instagram: @thisischristianjohn

Comments

Popular Posts