Travel: Boutique Stay at Puerto Princessa

If you’re looking for chic and stylish accommodations in Puerto Princesa, a definite place to stay is Canvas Boutique Hotel. 

Pool Area
What I like about Canvas:
 
1. Visual Impact

Everything about it, from the interiors to the details scream visual impact. The pops of color, the artsy murals and the decor and make it a visual feast. Seriously, if you’re someone who thrives in Social Media, every nook and cranny of the hotel is Instagram worthy, perfect for those OOTD looks or Facebook profile pictures (I literally packed outfits for “picture purposes” when I booked my stay here). 

Pool surrounded by lush greenery
Large table at The Painted Table restaurant
2. The rooms are big

Seriously, the rooms are big. Our room had 2 double beds, a separate shower and toilet (which was genius especially if you're sharing the room) and a nice view of the pool. The only thing weird is that the sink is situated near the door (I guess that's part of the design).


They are not afraid of color
View of the pool from my room

3. Pool

The pool is gorgeous and with the dark tile, its very sophisticated looking. The pool area is spacious and is surrounded by lush gardens. I liked that during our stay, I had the pool all to myself, seriously (I was there for half of the day, even fell asleep for a bit on the lounge chairs).


Inviting pool
Time for a dip
Checking social media
When you're already looking for a new place to visit while still on vacation
Checking some work emails
 4. Location

The hotel is located in the main road of the city, and a 10 minutes drive to the airport. Also, there's a pasalubong center in front so you can do a little souvenir/pasalubong shopping before heading to the airport. 


Facade of Canvas
Green wall at the facade
Nice place to take #OOTD shots









 Read the full version of my trip here - christianjohntravel.blogspot.com


Follow me on my social media channels:



Instagram: @thisischristianjohn









Comments

Popular Posts