City: Tea at Luneta Hotel

Its a lazy day after Christmas afternoon and since I was dropping off my parents for a wedding at Central United Methodist Church, I decided to wait and have tea at the nearby Luneta Hotel.
Beautiful Christmas Tree at the Lobby
I've read about this hotel and how it was restored back to life and this sparked my interest to check it out. the hotel is an iconic landmark at Luneta Park (along T.M. Kalaw) and was once a premier hotel that served Manila’s elite. Now that it has been restored, it will now to cater to the new generation (social media crazy millennials) as it did the generations before. 

Beautiful Lobby
Stepping inside, kinda makes you feel you’ve been transported back in time, from the beautiful chandeliers to the furnishings, the decor really adds to its old world charm. It feels like there’s a lot of history in every corner of the hotel.

Old world charm
The place is very Instagram worthy, too bad I was just there for tea, and don't have much time to spend there (and take pictures). Maybe next time I’ll try and stay overnight (hopefully there are no ghosts here, hahaha).

Having tea

Follow me on my social media channels:

Instagram: @thisischristianjohn


Comments

Popular Posts