Staycation: Holiday Stay at Crimson Filinvest City

I’ve been to Crimson Hotel in Alabang a couple of times whether to eat, or hang-out at their bar but I haven’t really had the chance to stay there. Interestingly, when I got my monthly mileage summary from American Airlines, I was advised that my points would be expiring soon so I needed to make some activity on my account. I thought that it was timely because I wanted a staycation anyway so I used my points to book an overnight stay. Booking was fairly easy and I did it through American Airlines Vacations. 

My outfit matches the decor :)
Upon arrival, I liked the Christmas decorations adorning the hotel's lobby, what else to do but take pictures! :)

Christmas all around
There’s a replica of a Christmas village complete with train which was cute. There’s also plenty of Christmas trees at the lobby.

Mini Christmas Village
My room is located at the 20th floor which had a good view of Muntinlupa and on this clear day you can see Makati from a distance.

View from my room
The room was immaculate and nicely furnished. I liked that the room had tons of storage to keep things organized and looking neat and tidy.

Comfy bed
My room
There's was no tub in my room, but I was still happy with the large rainfall shower. 
 
I love a rainfall shower
After settling in, I decided to hit the gym first and get a quick workout. The gym was empty, so I had it all to myself!  

Gym
Getting some exercise
 Tired, I thought a nice way to relax after would be a dip in the pool. By this time, there weren’t much people too so I can swim and lounge freely as I please. The water was chilly, maybe because it’s been cool lately in Manila. 


The water is cold
Just beside the hotel is Festival Mall, so if ever you get bored or want to eat outside the hotel, you can just walk to the mall. Main attraction was that River Park featured a spectacular display of musical lights to celebrate the holidays. There, the entire area is decorated with a lot of lights that are synced to music. It was a real crowd pleaser judging by the amount of people that were there watching.

Light and Sound show
To cap the evening, why not some hot Ramen and beer. 

Ramen and Asahi
I wasn’t able to wake up as early as I wanted to the next day since I went to bed late last night. Even so, that wouldn't stop me from taking a selfie first...

Selfie
and getting some caffeine in my system to start my day while enjoying the view outside.

But first, coffee
I would have wanted to stay in my room a bit longer but I was hungry already so time for my breakfast buffet. I liked that they had a generous breakfast spread which gives you a lot of options to choose from.

Cafe 8
Breakfast of champions
Dessert
 After stuffing myself crazy full (more bacon please!), I thought it would be nice to get more pictures before hitting the pool again before checking out.
 
Lobby
Outside
I'm liking their Dedon outdoor furniture, looks like I'm inside an egg. I want one too!


Poolside
After taking some pictures, time to hit the pool again for a dip. Like last night, the water was cold, but, what are you gonna do. :)

Time for a swim
Thanks to my mileage points, I was able to stay at Crimson and I must say, it was definitely worth it every point I used. The service, the décor, and the location was on point. Maybe next time, I'll use some points again for another staycation. :)

Perfect place for an OOTD photo

Follow me on my social media channels:

Instagram: @thisischristianjohn

Comments

Popular Posts