Style: Styling my Kenzo X H&M

In my recent post, I wrote about the Kenzo X HM event where I lined up early in the morning to get the pieces I’ve wanted. Now, I’ll start wearing the pieces and posting it here so I can show how I will be styling and using the pieces in daily street wear. I know the prints are loud and print on print is not really for everyone (well that’s a definite yes for me, hahaha). The key is wearing the pieces separately and incorporating them in your existing wardrobe.


For some reason, I’m always one to always carry a lot of stuff (2 phones, wallet, lip balm, hanky, sanitizer, keys, etc.), and all these things can’t fit in my pocket ofcourse. So I always have a bag to carry all these stuff around since I feel I can’t function without them.


I’m using the KenzoXHM leather tote bag. This is a safe item (its white and it does not have a loud crazy print), although it does look like a shopping bag (a luxe shopping bag). I liked that it goes well with my shirt and Superstars (black and white).

White on white on white
It also goes well with the classic black chucks.
 

Black and White
Here, I’m using the neoprene clutch bag. Like the leather tote, since it’s an accessory, this item can be worn with the pieces you already own or with the other pieces that you bought with the collection. Unlike the leather tote (which is just plain black and white), it’s printed and will be best if you match with plain or solid colored outfit.

Hanging out at S Maison

Rocking my Kenzo X HM pants. The collection is loud and the key to pulling these prints (especially for those who’s not used to loud prints) is pairing the pieces with toned down or with basic pieces, hence a white tank. This won’t compete with the pants (since the main focus is the pants anyway) and I paired it with white sneakers too. Again, the key is one piece at a time.  

Summer Feels
What do you guys think? 

Follow me on my social media channels:



Instagram: @thisischristianjohn










Comments

Popular Posts