Quick Mid-Year Staycation at Vivere Hotel

Last time I stayed at Vivere Hotel, I was using my expiring Agoda cash. Now, after 6 months, I was again using my expiring Agoda cash for a quick mid-year staycation. 

I chose to stay Sunday to Monday since it offered the lowest room rate where I can offset the price for my Agoda cash. 


My room was way up in the 27th floor and it had a different set-up compared to the last time I was here. My actual bedroom was somehow separated from the main area and I had a separate foyer so to speak which was nice.


The weather was unpredictable since it is already the start of the rainy season so either I’m going to have a nice day poolside or I will be up in my room watching Netflix all day.


Sunday afternoon was cloudy which was nice because it wasn’t too hot to laze by the pool all afternoon. I had the pool all to myself for a couple of hours before some people came in for a dip as well. 

There’s plenty of seating areas available and good thing I had a lounge chair where I literally fell asleep and had a good nap for about an hour. 


When I woke up, it was time for a quick dip and I probably stayed at the Lama Pool for the rest of the day.

After my swim, I decided to go up to the 31st floor and get a nice work out at their gym. The equipment was not as many as you’d expect from your regular gym but it was just enough to get you through your routine.

Since I was already where the restaurant was, decided to get a quick bite before calling it a day.


The view during the day is just as stunning even at night, You can see the city glow. 


Slept in the next day and still had time to squeeze in an episode of my favorite series in Netflix


Breakfast is served at their restaurant at The Nest located at the 31st floor. On a clear day, you could see the Makati and BGC skyline from afar. You’ll also have a good view of the surrounding area of Alabang.






After breakfast, I was again able to squeeze in some time at the pool to just relax.

I realized I was really getting old since my idea of a staycation was being poolside, watching Netflix and getting some exercise (wow how exciting! Hahaha).


The quick staycation was a nice recharge for another workweek. Looking forward to my next staycation in the city!


Comments

  1. I want a quick staycation sooner, preferably at Hive Hotel QC. Thanks for pushing me through :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts