Eat: Breakfast Get Together at Cafe 8





Crimson Hotel here in Filinvest City Alabang is an easy go to place for that quick luxe get together over lunch or dinner. It’s also a good place to stay for that quick staycation for some R&R and room service (stayed here 2x already, staff is incredible, super nice).

Crimson Filinvest lobby
I like that Crimson seems to always have something going on to make things interesting. Last March (celebrating my mom’s birthday), they had a Vietnamese theme that highlights the cuisine (Vietnamese chefs were there preparing the food, 1 word - authentic). 

Now, there’s a fiesta theme (I guess reflecting all the different fiesta’s in the Philippines, which is a lot by the way), making Cafe 8′s vibe festive (and I’m guessing the lunch spread will offer traditional fiesta food, we were there for breakfast so not quite sure) . 

Filipino Fiesta
It was a good breakfast, that turned to brunch since we were there until almost lunchtime (I guess we had a lot of catching-up to do since we last saw each other last December). Plus Gracey was late so Jops and I already already had our fill.

Breakfast buddies

Apart from the festive theme, there’s also an on-going Hiraya Art Exhibit at the lobby showcasing the incredible talents of Filipino artists. Paintings and sculptures are on display and got me thinking that I wish I also had the artistic talent. Both shows 2 aspects of the Filipino, tradition (Fiesta) and talent (Art exhibit). Interested to see what’s the next when I come back to eat, or stay (hopefully soon).


Hiraya Art Exhibit
Hiraya Art Exhibit
Hiraya Art Exhibit
And should I say more, a get together wouldn't be complete without taking pictures. I like that accidentally we had an outfit theme going on. Probably because it was raining so we thought of wearing black.
 
Gracey, CJ and Jops

Workmates to friends




Can I get a drink to go?


Its happy hour somewhere in the world right?
Crimson Filinvest Lobby

 Follow me on my social media channels:

Instagram: @thisischristianjohn


Comments

Popular Posts