Eat: Mom's Birthday Dinner at Crimson Filinvest City

The weekend combined 2 things I like, family and food. To celebrate my mom’s 75th birthday, we had dinner at Crimson Hotel Filinvest City here in Alabang (because we like staying and eating here).

Thanks to Deal Grocer (which is a another favorite of mine), we were able to enjoy the sumptuous dinner buffet at Café 8 at a discount (because who doesn’t want savings, right? You may check Deal Grocer for more deals at www.DealGrocer.com). 

Celebrating my mom's birthday
We were pleasantly surprised that the hotel had an event called "A Taste of Vietnam" and  Cafe 8 had a Vietnamese spread celebrating the diverse flavors of Vietnamese cooking.

A Taste of Vietnam

They had 3 guest Vietnamese chef’s prepared different specialties that made the food really authentic. They seemed very happy when we tried the dishes and we have nothing but good feedback since the food was delicious. Who can say no to spring rolls and some Pho, right? 

The yummy specialties of Vietnam
Apart from the traditional Vietnamese goodies, Cafe 8 still offered a wide array of choices to cater to everyone's tastes. 

Starters to get my appetite going
And my favorite part every time, is the dessert section, because obviously I have a sweet tooth.

I'll try all of them
Apart from the food, the lobby also had a display to complete the ambience with different painting depicting Vietnam (complete with a tree in the middle).

Beautiful paints depicting Vietnam
My shirt matches the tree
I wonder what surprise Crimson has the next time I go here.

Follow me on my social media channels:

Instagram: @thisischristianjohn










Comments

Popular Posts