Eat: The Nest at Vivere Hotel... Again.

They say that Sunday is family day, and it definitely was for us. I have my uncle and my aunt visiting from the US and they dropped by our house as their last stop before going back the next day.

My uncle and aunt wanted a nice and fancy dinner to cap their stay here in the Philippines so I thought of bringing them to The Nest at Vivere Hotel. Now I've posted a couple of blogs regarding this place (and you probably think that its my favorite already). Personally I like the place because1. the view and 2. the place has a very relaxed vibe to it.

It was a cloudy late afternoon and it was humid, I thought it was gonna rain but it didn't. Typically there was a nice breeze, even at times windy (too windy) but this time around, nothing.Good thing we were in a private area with air conditioning.


A drink and some calamari to build up an appetite.


Craving for some seafood. I loved the shrimp, was yummy!



Since I have a sweet tooth, a scoop of vanilla ice cream to cap of my dinner. Was just surprised how small it was.




Why not take a selfie while waiting for the bill.


 


I hope my uncle and aunt enjoyed the dinner and the view.


Vivere Lobby




Follow me on my social media channels:

Instagram: @thisischristianjohn

Comments

Popular Posts