Eat: The Nest at Vivere Hotel

There's a reason to celebrate because its mom's birthday so we decided to have a family dinner at The Nest. 

The Nest is located at the 31st floor of Vivere Hotel at Filinvest City Alabang. The name is appropriate as the restaurant is perched at the top most floor and gives sweeping views of the city as well as Makati CBD and The Fort BGC's skyline.

To start, I ordered their Caiporoska. I liked that its refreshing and not too strong.

 

What to do while waiting for food? Take a selfie! I like my shirt because its perfect for summer.


I guess we were hungry. Clockwise: Korean Barbecue, Rosemary Chicken, Vongole pasta and some dimsum to go with our Asian noodle soup. I liked the Korean BBQ because it was very tasty and yummy.

 


  

Ofcourse a birthday wouldn't be complete without cake! I liked their red velvet cake last time so I'm getting it again.



It was nice because at 7PM, they have a Jazz band playing making the atmosphere more relaxed.

One good thing about eating with my parents, senior citizen discount! Bring out the ID's! :)

Good food, music and a view of the city, doesn't get much better than this! Til' next time. 

Beautiful lanterns illuminate the top of the hotel's atrium.

Follow me on Twitter and Instagram at @cjsohot

Comments

Popular Posts